for speech we’re learning about cultural sensitivity in the workplace (it’s a business speech class) and we had to read a case study about a law firm that did really racist skits and e-mails about Asian-Americans and the last question on the worksheet was asking if the Asian-American community were overreacting to a harmless joke and I sorta wrote a whole page about how wrong that question was to ask in the first place whoops.
also I’m doing an informative speech on Monday about the LGBTQA+ rights movement (thought no one outside of the community calls it that so it’s gay rights movement for the class) and I’m super scared and nervous because most of the class seems really closed-minded and conservative (a few of the WOMEN in the class believe that rape culture doesn’t exist and if a woman dresses provocatively she’s asking for it which took all of my power not to lay the hurt on them…verbally of course) but one little redneck dude is super awesome and I know he’s on my side and he’s so sweet and asks about Sarah all the time when he found out that I married a woman so I guess as long as he’s there I should be okay because the whole class loves him so yea
sorry except I’m not that I’ve been personal posting all over the place ;u; it’s been a pretty stressful semester already and I’m super confused as to if I should take a demotion at work to focus on school (which would be best seeing as I can’t seem to leave my school stress at home) or if I should just muscle through it and risk failing (again.)
…well now that I’ve typed it out it seems like an obvious choice, BUUUUT money. Sarah and I want a house and Sarah wants a CBR 600, which I want her to have too which means I get her 250, which I have decided to name Allison for her after Allison Hannigan. The bike will help me save gas because I have to drive like 237498237 lightyears away to get to school :’D that and I never realized how much fun and freedom a motorcycle gives you ;u; and I want to show off my helmet and hurry up and get that jacket that I want (it matches the bike it’s so awesome!)
…okay I’m done :’D
- 2. Self harmed?: loooong time ago :'D
- 3. Crush?: see I have this bad habit of doing that while being happily married shit sucks yo but it'll go away...it had BETTER go away :|
- 5. Coke or Pepsi?: neither? tho if I had to pick I prefer diet coke :'D
- 7. Best Friends?: I HAVE LOTS OF THOSE they're amazing.
- 11. Last time you cried?: oh god when I watched that stupid MCR thing I feel so pathetic D:
- 13. Height?: 5' 7"
- 17. What do you love?: ummmm writing and crocheting and video games and music and my cell phone and people (I may say I hate people but I'm such an extrovert it sucks sometimes because people suck)
- 19. If you had one wish, what would it be?: I'M LAME AND WISH FOR WORLD PEACE.
- 23. Favorite song?: oh god I hate this question XD at the moment anything by Framing Hanely or the new ADTTR album won't get skipped...also been really into Bastille
- 29. Worst mistake?: oh gosh I've made so many of those...I think the one I will always regret is seeing someone I knew getting picked on in middle school and not doing shit because my 'friends' at the time said they'd stop talking to me if I helped her...
- 31. Ever had a heartbreak?: oh yea...sometimes over stupid shit because I'm too sensitive :'D
- 37. Ever had a near death experience?: YES! I used to go to day care when I was younger during the summer and one time when we were at the public pool one of the older kids (he was like 12 or something and I was maybe 7?) held me under water for a really long time
- 38. Someone I can tell anything to?: I have a few people >.>
- 39. Ever lost a loved one?: I mean, I've had family die but I wouldn't consider them a loved one...just someone who happened to be related to me
- 41. Someone you hate/Dislike?: right now the majority of my speech class can go fuck themselves >:| there's like two dudes I'm okay with the women (all older) are really backwards and hateful
- 43. Relationship status?: married!
fill in the blanks
1. name: Holly Ann Kovacic! (hopefully Bretz soon…)
2. birthday: January 9, 1990 (god I’m old D:
3. favorite color: ORANGE :D
4. lucky number: Um….I don’t think I have one :’D
5. height: 5’7”talents
1. last dream you remember: UM UMUM to be totally honest it was a naughty dream :’D
2. can you juggle: oh god no I can’t even juggle multiple homework assignments let alone actual physical objects.
3. art/sports/both: I’d have to say both! I love to write, and I love to run so :D is running a sport?
4. do you like writing: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
5. do you like dancing: I do but I’m not good at it :’D I’m trying out belly dancing and burlesque but until I get to the physical fitness level that I want idk
6. do you like singing: I looooove to sing but I’m so awful at it :’D I only sing in the car and the shower lolfantasize
1. dream vacation: Europe. Anywhere in Europe.
2. dream date: Oh gosh lol ummmm an aquarium…I really like fish and water ;u;
3. dream guy/gal/enby: Sarah’s pretty awesome!
4. dream wedding: Already had it mwahahha
5. dream pet: I really want a kitty ;u;
6. dream job: Researcher (either at NASA or for a private company) working in the fields of dark matter, dark energy, anti matter, quasars, pulsars, and neutron stars :3 I like space alot…music
1. favorite song: At the moment? The Lollipop cover of Framing Hanley as made it’s way back into my
2. favorite album: Currently I’m loving Bastille’s album
3. favorite artist: Probably Gaga XD
4. last song you heard on the radio: Uhhhhh probably Dark Horse by Katy Perry xD
5. least favorite song: BLURRED FUCKING LINES.
6. least favorite album: Um…whatever album Blurred Lines is on
7. least favorite artist: Robin Thickepreferences
1. guys/girls/enbies: I’m more attracted to girls but god damn some boys are so pretty
2. hair color: Red. I miss my red hair so much sometimes…
3. eye color: Green!
4. humorous/serious: Mostly humorous but can be serious when needed!
5. taller/shorter: Definitely taller!
6. biggest turn-off: Crass or insulting behavior/jokes
7. biggest turn-on: Arms/hands. Guh.
I got a new primer since my MAC one is like a billion years old and so far I like it! I wasn’t used to it and I had to blend like flipping crazy but so far so good! Lets see how it holds up to work.
Hello fellow Hufflepuffs!
My name is Holly! I just turned 24 (Jan.9) and I’m in Texaaaas! I’m a programming major, but I’m currently working as an assistant manager at GameStop (not as glamorous as you might think!). I don’t have much spare time thanks to work, but I do enjoy playing video games, reading, coding, and being around people :D I’ve ALWAYS known I was a Hufflepuff because of how honest and loyal and kind they are, and how accepting they are of everyone, not just their own house! I honestly have NO idea which other house I’d be in :’D Hufflepuff just fits me so well…though, if I had to CHOOSE, I’d like to think I’d be in Ravenclaw (I like to pretend I’m a smarty-pants!).
I recently got married to my wonderful, amazing wife (a Slytherin!) on Nov. 23 2013. The Golden Snitch in the first photo was a gift from two friends who stopped the clock at the exact moment we were married…how amazing is that!
As for asking J.K. any questions, I’m horribly boring and can’t really think of anything :’D it’s been ages since I’ve actually read the books and a good while since I’ve seen the movies so I don’t really have anything!
I should take a nap because I’m tired as balls and have a work meeting in likr 2 hours but that means getting up and the possibility of bed head.
Reblog and Bold What Applies to You!
- I’m loud.
- I’m Obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear a piece of jewelery at all times.
- I wear makeup.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces
- I change my hair colour often
- I straighten my hair often
- I have a piercing
- I have small feet
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has died.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 Hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedy until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and like Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and like Popular.
- I’ve seen and like 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and like Everwood.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve failed a test.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed another class
- A teacher has called my parents.